Worksheets help children to practice and hone their skills. The complexity of questions will increase as more worksheets are practiced. It will be a slow progression from simple to higher thinking order questions on any particular topic.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What is required for practising the worksheets?
Answer: A computer along with internet connection is required. It is good if you keep a notebook and a pencil or a pen handy with you.
Question: What is the ideal way of practicing with worksheets?
• Practice should be a regular feature.
• Practice worksheets on any particular topic in the order given so as to maintain the flow of the things.
• Practice in a calm environment.
Question: What features do I get with the worksheets?
• Worksheets are like test papers prepared for you.
• On completion of the worksheets you can check your score as well as see the time taken by you for the completion of the worksheet.
• After attempting each question there is a check button
On clicking the check button you immediately come to know whether the question attempted by you is correct or incorrect.
On pressing the check button you also get detailed explanation for each question.
• After checking the question you can move on to next question by clicking on the next button at the bottom.